It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:20 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours




 Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:48 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:26 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:20 am
Posts: 91799
Location: +92 :-p
wow!!!!
Nice start farheen... aap ko iss section mai post karta dekh kar buhut
khuushi hoye ..grrrrrrrrrr8...
ab isse continue rakhna .. ok ?



_________________
Image
........ILYSML.......

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
*MYSTERIOUS* wrote:
wow!!!!
Nice start farheen... aap ko iss section mai post karta dekh kar buhut
khuushi hoye ..grrrrrrrrrr8...
ab isse continue rakhna .. ok ?

tHaNk YoU rAhUl...YaAr AiK bAaT sAmJh NaHi AaI yEh "AAP" KoN hAi? KaHin SuNa SuNa LaGtA hAi :thinking



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
fLoWeR :)O


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:20 am
Posts: 91799
Location: +92 :-p
$HINING_$TAR wrote:
*MYSTERIOUS* wrote:
wow!!!!
Nice start farheen... aap ko iss section mai post karta dekh kar buhut
khuushi hoye ..grrrrrrrrrr8...
ab isse continue rakhna .. ok ?

tHaNk YoU rAhUl...YaAr AiK bAaT sAmJh NaHi AaI yEh "AAP" KoN hAi? KaHin SuNa SuNa LaGtA hAi :thinking



haan mujhe bhi suuna suuna sa lagta hai... lolzzzzzz


latest post buhut zabardast hai TUMHARI
bhuht achhi improvement hai...
keep designing Farrrrrrrrro :)O



_________________
Image
........ILYSML.......

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:01 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:05 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
*MYSTERIOUS* wrote:
$HINING_$TAR wrote:
*MYSTERIOUS* wrote:
wow!!!!
Nice start farheen... aap ko iss section mai post karta dekh kar buhut
khuushi hoye ..grrrrrrrrrr8...
ab isse continue rakhna .. ok ?

tHaNk YoU rAhUl...YaAr AiK bAaT sAmJh NaHi AaI yEh "AAP" KoN hAi? KaHin SuNa SuNa LaGtA hAi :thinking



haan mujhe bhi suuna suuna sa lagta hai... lolzzzzzz


latest post buhut zabardast hai TUMHARI
bhuht achhi improvement hai...
keep designing Farrrrrrrrro :)O

ThaNk YoU jAnI...
yEh sAB jAni AaP kI hI bAdOuLaT hAi..
ThAnK yOu So MuCh 4 eVeRytHiNg..... :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am 
Super Dooper Member

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:25 am
Posts: 34591
Location: Aap ko kyn baton jee
:)O Nice design Fari :)O
:)O keep posting :)O
:)O aLwayz be happy & keep smiling :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
noor_ka_noor wrote:
:)O Nice design Fari :)O
:)O keep posting :)O
:)O aLwayz be happy & keep smiling :)O

ThAnK yOu sWeE2....
TaKe CaRe.. :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:11 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
:)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 pm 
Junior Addict Member

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:41 pm
Posts: 13754
$HINING_$TAR wrote:
Image



nice design farheen :buke:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
Tjs wrote:
$HINING_$TAR wrote:
Image



nice design farheen :buke:

ThAnK yOu JiA Ji...kEeP sMiLiNg SwEe2.. :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 am 
Super Dooper Member

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:25 am
Posts: 34591
Location: Aap ko kyn baton jee
$HINING_$TAR wrote:
:)

Nice Designing fari
buhut hi peyari hai :)O
keep posting
aLwayz be happy & keep smiling :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
noor_ka_noor wrote:
$HINING_$TAR wrote:
:)

Nice Designing fari
buhut hi peyari hai :)O
keep posting
aLwayz be happy & keep smiling :buke:

ThAnK yOu SaMOSa...Oh I mEaN nOoR jI... :tease: KeEp sMiLiNg DeArOoOoOo :)O ...



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:02 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 am
Posts: 6017
Nice Designing Fari Jee :b)b:
Ab Urdu Text Kab Shuru kar rahi hein.. :)

Keep It
Humeesha Khush Rahein :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:33 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
**Armaan** wrote:
Nice Designing Fari Jee :b)b:
Ab Urdu Text Kab Shuru kar rahi hein.. :)

Keep It
Humeesha Khush Rahein :buke:

ThAnk YoU aRmAaN jI...uRdU TeXt AbHi AaTa NaHi HaI..SeEkH rAhI hOn..BoHaT jAlD PoSt KaRoN gI...kEeP sMiLinG... :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 pm 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 am
Posts: 6017
Aap ki mazeed designing ka intezaar rahega.. :)

Humeesha Khush Rahein :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: * FaRi's CrEaTiOn *
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:51 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Posts: 3306
**Armaan** wrote:
Aap ki mazeed designing ka intezaar rahega.. :)

Humeesha Khush Rahein :buke:

MuJhE bHi InTeEzAr RaHe Ga...LoLzzzzzzz :) ArMaAn Ji BoHaT jAlD MaZeEd dEsIgNs ShArE kArOn Gi....
KeEp sMiLiNg :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: