It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:03 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours




 Page 1 of 2 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:49 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
enjoy this beautiful old and gold song.....one of my fav...

FEELINGS (Morris Albert)

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll Never Come Again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.

Feelings...



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:13 am 
Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:13 am
Posts: 31638
Location: Dubai
i feel verY good to read that..... :)
thatz nice one sono jee........ :b)b:



_________________
Gum Sum Ankhen,Sooni Saansen,Toot,ti Jurti Umeedain…
Darta hun yun kesey katay gi, Umer hai! koi raat nhi…
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:41 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx abid ji :)



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:11 pm 
New Bie

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Muscat, Oman
The Future Never Dies

I'm lost in your eyes
Reaching out to cross the great divide
You are drifting away, slipping away
Mind and soul and body day by day

Nothing's stopping you and I
It's do or die tonight

So tell me why I'm alone
Why we're not lying here together
On a night that's so cold
And you're just a touch away
Baby try to hold on
Till we make it to forever
We're alive
And the future never dies

I've been dying inside
Holding back the tears I never cried
Now I'm down on my knees
Cause everything you are is what I need

You're the meaning of it all
Don't let me fall you've got to

Tell me why I'm alone
Why we’re not lying here together
On a night that's so cold
And you're just a touch away
Baby try to hold on
Till we make it to forever
We're alive
And the future never dies
We're alive
And the future never dies

We've got to come together
Cause everybody needs a heart to hold
Can't you see it's now or never
Cause we've got nowhere else to go

Tell me why I'm alone
Why we’re not lying here together

Baby try to hold on
Till we make it to forever
We're alive
And the future never dies
We're alive
And the future never dies
In your eyes
The future never dies


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:13 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
very nice Nicsimp ji ...beautiful



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:21 pm 
Junior Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:18 pm
Posts: 14390
Very nice Sadaf sis and Nicsimp :)

Keep it up :buke:



_________________
Image

Ik Umar Se Yehi Hai Mere Dil Ki Arzoo
Wo Saamne Beetha Ke Mujhe Dekhta Rahe!!!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx sonya :)



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:48 am 
New Bie

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Muscat, Oman
I will. I am enjoying this thoroughly, and even though I have a lot on my hand, I wiil visit the FORUM daily INSHA'ALLAH, bacuse it gives me great pleasure..

Thanks Sono


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:08 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
you are welcome Nicsimp ji....looking forward fo your sharings :)



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:58 am 
Junior Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 93
VERY NICE SONO JII :clap:



_________________
Aisi jagi na phir DIl main tamana koi....
Aapse bechdey to phir khuwab na dekha koi
Hain Bohut log jinhe PYaR kia jaye...lekin
Dil jisay TOoT k chahay .....nahi aisa koi
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:40 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx urwa ji :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:57 pm 
Junior Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 11602
Location: Jammu&Kashmir
sono wrote:
enjoy this beautiful old and gold song.....one of my fav...

FEELINGS (Morris Albert)

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll Never Come Again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.

Feelings...



nice shearing sono .



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:19 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx Maria :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
here is another beautiful song....enjoy.....


There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind
Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt
Before I say another word let me tell you I love you
Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can

There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved
But that doesn't mean I love you less
And he knows you can't possess me and he knows he never will
There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me just because there's someone else
You were the first real love I ever had
And all the things I ever said, I swear they still are true
For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you


I couldn't really blame you if you turned and walked away
But with everything I feel inside, I'm asking you to stay



Torn between two lovers
Feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules








_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:22 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx Aabroo sis :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 pm 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:12 am
Posts: 4629
Location: ....
Beautiful lyrics Sharing Sono and Nicsimp Jee :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:47 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx so much hiba :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 am 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 4604
Location: In One's Heart
sono wrote:
enjoy this beautiful old and gold song.....one of my fav...

FEELINGS (Morris Albert)

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll Never Come Again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.

Feelings...



great lyrics .. thx sono ji 4 sharing it



_________________



I Will Love You Until I Die
I love you...
I can not leave with out you
I can not stop thinking about you
I can love you
I can be with you
I can leave with you
All I’m trying to say is I will love you until I die

Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx syed ji :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:27 pm 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 pm
Posts: 8490
Location: Lahore
sono wrote...
Quote:
There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind
Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt
Before I say another word let me tell you I love you
Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can

There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved
But that doesn't mean I love you less
And he knows you can't possess me and he knows he never will
There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me just because there's someone else
You were the first real love I ever had
And all the things I ever said, I swear they still are true
For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you


I couldn't really blame you if you turned and walked away
But with everything I feel inside, I'm asking you to stay



Torn between two lovers
Feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

really touchy sono ji,superb



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:39 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx yaser :buke:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 pm 
New Bie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:15 pm
Posts: 3
Location: pakistan
really beautiful words :)O


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx jogan ji :)



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:50 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
here is one more oldy hope you all also like it like i do......


Blue Spanish eyes teardrops are falling from your Spanish eyes
Please please don't cry, this is just adios and not good-bye
Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me

Blue Spanish Eyes, prettiest eyes in all of Mexico
Blue Spanish Eyes, please smile for me once more before I go
Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me


Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me
Say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me
Say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 am 
EverGreen Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 4604
Location: In One's Heart
awesome .. marvellous..
can listen on youtube Blue Spanish Eye



_________________



I Will Love You Until I Die
I love you...
I can not leave with out you
I can not stop thinking about you
I can love you
I can be with you
I can leave with you
All I’m trying to say is I will love you until I die

Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:54 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx syed ji....ji i often listen this on you tube also instrumental is nice too



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
No more timing each tear that falls from my eyes
I'm not hiding the remedy to cure this old heart of mine

I can dream about you
If I can't hold you tonight
I can dream about you
You know how to hold me just right

Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet
Rising up from down here below where the streets see
me lonely for you.


I don't understand it
I can't keep my mind off loving you
Ooo, now baby, I'm caught up in the magic I see in you
There's one thing to do


Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet
Rising up from the pain in my heart, cause it's you
that I need



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 am 
Junior Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:24 pm
Posts: 12157
Superb sharings sis ji... :b)b:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:41 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx saima :)



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm 
Shine Star Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 pm
Posts: 20757
Location: Doha Qatar
very nice sharing sono di...
keep going...
be happy alwayz....



_________________
Image
Image
♥U'll NeVa Eva Find a GiRl lyK Me...♥
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx pari :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:55 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43725
Location: U.S.A
sono wrote:
here is another beautiful song....enjoy.....


There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind
Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt
Before I say another word let me tell you I love you
Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can

There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved
But that doesn't mean I love you less
And he knows you can't possess me and he knows he never will
There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me just because there's someone else
You were the first real love I ever had
And all the things I ever said, I swear they still are true
For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you


I couldn't really blame you if you turned and walked away
But with everything I feel inside, I'm asking you to stay



Torn between two lovers
Feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules


sono...awesome andfab sharing... :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:26 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx a lot subahh :) khush raho



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43725
Location: U.S.A
sono wrote:
No more timing each tear that falls from my eyes
I'm not hiding the remedy to cure this old heart of mine

I can dream about you
If I can't hold you tonight
I can dream about you
You know how to hold me just right

Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet
Rising up from down here below where the streets see
me lonely for you.


I don't understand it
I can't keep my mind off loving you
Ooo, now baby, I'm caught up in the magic I see in you
There's one thing to do


Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet
Rising up from the pain in my heart, cause it's you
that I need

sono...very catchy ...it really touched my heart... :((:



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx sis :)O



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
Don't go breaking my heart
I couldn't if I tried
Honey if I get restless
Baby you're not that kind
Don't go breaking my heart
You take the weight off me
Honey when you knocked on my door
I gave you my key
Nobody knows it
When I was down
I was your clown
Nobody knows it
Right from the start
I gave you my heart
I gave you my heart
So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
Don't go breaking my heart
And nobody told us
'Cause nobody showed us
And now it's up to us babe
I think we can make it
So don't misunderstand me
You put the light in my life
You put the sparks to the flame
I've got your heart in my sights
Don't go breaking my heart....



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43725
Location: U.S.A
awesome sharing sono.... :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx sis :)



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 pm 
Super Member

Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Posts: 1206
awesome sharings,



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEELINGS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:41 am
Posts: 46580
thnx saim :) keep visiting and be happy



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: