It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:13 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours




 Page 4 of 4 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 am 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
*!*GhAzaL*!* wrote:
You'll Be In My Heart

Phil Collins

Tarzan



Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand
the way we feel
They just don't trust
what they can't explain
I know we're different but,
deep inside us
We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know
We need each other,
to have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always


Ghazal jee very nice sharing keep it up :b)b: :b)b: :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Thank you aziz ji...glad to see u here...keep visiting



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 am 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
kia karon Ghazal aap bhi tu na janey kahan kahan chupi bethi hain :buke: :buke: :buke: :buke:



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
ap bhi to dhoond hi nikalte hain aziz sahab...keep visiting



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
You Are The Music In Me

Zac Efron ft. Vanessa Hudgeons

High School Musical 2



[Kelsi]
Na na na na
Na na na na
Yeah
You are the music in me
You know the words once upon a time
Makes you listen
There's a reason

[Kelsi & Gabriella]
When you dream
There's a chance you'll find
A little laughter
Or happy ever after

[Gabriella & Troy]
Your harmony
To melody
Is echoing inside my head

[Gabriella]
A single voice

[Troy]
Single voice

[Gabriella]
Above the noise
And

[Troy & Gabriella]
Like a common thread

[Troy]
Hmm you're pullin' me

[Gabriella]
When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong

[Troy]
Oh, you are the music in me
Yeah it's living in all of us

[Gabriella]
And it's brought us here because

[Troy]
Because

[Troy & Gabriella]
You are the music in me
Na na na na

[Troy]
Oh

[Troy & Gabriella]
Na na na na na

[Troy]
Yeah yeah yeah

[Gabriella]
Na na na na

[Troy & Gabriella]
You are the music in me

[Gabriella]
It's like I knew you before we met

[Troy]
Before we met

[Gabriella]
Can't explain

[Troy]
Oh-Ho

[Gabriella
There's no name for it

[Troy]
No name for it

[Troy & Gabriella]
I'm saying words I never said

[Troy]
And it was easy

[Gabriella]
So easy

[Troy]
'Cause you see the real me

[Gabriella]
I see you

[Troy & Gabriella]
As I am
You understand
And that's more than I've ever known oh

[Gabriella]
To hear your voice

[Troy]
Hear your voice

[Gabriella]
Above the noise

[Troy]
Oh oh

[Troy & Gabriella]
I know
I'm not alone

[Gabriella]
Oh you're singing to me

[Troy]
Oh yeah

[All]
When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong

[Troy]
Yeah oh

[All]
You are the music in me
It's living in all of us
And it's brought us here because
You are the music in me

[Troy & Gabriella]
Together we're gonna sing

[Troy]
Yeah

[Troy & Gabriella]
We've got the power to sing

[Troy]
What we feel

[Gabriella]
What we feel

[Troy]
Connected and real

[Gabriella
Can't keep it

[Troy & Gabriella]
All inside
Ohh Yeah

[All]
Na na na na

[Gabriella]
Oh yeah

[All]
Na na na na

[Gabriella]
Oh yeah

[Troy]
Yeah yeah yeah

[All]
Na na na na
You are the music in me

[Troy]
In me

[All]
Na na na na

[Gabriella]
Oh yeah

[Troy]
Yeah yeah yeah.

[All]
Na na na na na

[Gabriella]
Oh yeah

[All]
Na na na na
You are the music in me
When I hear my favorite song

[Troy]
Favorite song

[All]
I know that we belong

[Gabriella]
We belong

[All]
You are the music in me
It's living in all of us
It's brought us here because

[Gabriella]
Here because

[All]
You are the music in me
Na na na na

[Troy & Gabriella]
Oh yeah

[All]
Na na na na

[Troy & Gabriella]
Oh yeah

[All]
Na na na na
You are the music in me

[Troy]
Yeah



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Uncomparable's (Mani's) Choice


Because Of You

Kelly Clarkson



I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
*!*GhAzaL*!* wrote:
Uncomparable's (Mani's) Choice


Because Of You

Kelly Clarkson



I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you


hm Ghazal jee very meaningful sharing great :b)b: :b)b: :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 pm 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
thanks aziz ji...keep visiting



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm 
Super Member

Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Posts: 1206
1 ov my favrt song 'because of u'
so sweet wordings

keep sharing



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Thanku saim...do visit again



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
One of my Most Favourite ones


Dear Ben

Jennifer Lopez



Spoken: You're perfect.

I just can't control myself,
I can't be with no one else,
it seems I'm addicted to the way you like to touch me
I don't think they understand,
why I love at your command,
from the words you speak,
so deep our bodies meet I had to have you,

Chorus:
I love you, you're perfect,
a manifestation of my dreams,
you make my body feel,
about a million different things

I think God made you for me,
a mix of passion and fidelity,
baby you're so complete,
I write this song to let you know,
that you will always be to me
my lust, my love, my man, my child, my friend, and my king

Chorus:
I love you, you're perfect,
a manifestation of my dreams,
you make my body feel,
about a million different things
there's no way I'd leave you, it's just not a reality,
sometimes I feel like I'm living in a fantasy.



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43727
Location: U.S.A
awesome and fab choice of yours ghazal.. :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Thanku subahh ji... :buke:



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:30 am 
Most Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 am
Posts: 2703
*!*GhAzaL*!* wrote:
Uncomparable's (Mani's) Choice


Because Of You

Kelly Clarkson



I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you





Thanxx for sharing this one
and thanx for remembering as well :-)


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:33 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
U welcome...mene to usi waqt share kar diya tha...my pleasure.



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43727
Location: U.S.A
Uncomparable wrote:
*!*GhAzaL*!* wrote:
Uncomparable's (Mani's) Choice


Because Of You

Kelly Clarkson



I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you


Thanxx for sharing this one
and thanx for remembering as well :-)



awesome n superb.... :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
*!*GhAzaL*!* wrote:
One of my Most Favourite ones


Dear Ben

Jennifer Lopez



Spoken: You're perfect.

I just can't control myself,
I can't be with no one else,
it seems I'm addicted to the way you like to touch me
I don't think they understand,
why I love at your command,
from the words you speak,
so deep our bodies meet I had to have you,

Chorus:
I love you, you're perfect,
a manifestation of my dreams,
you make my body feel,
about a million different things

I think God made you for me,
a mix of passion and fidelity,
baby you're so complete,
I write this song to let you know,
that you will always be to me
my lust, my love, my man, my child, my friend, and my king

Chorus:
I love you, you're perfect,
a manifestation of my dreams,
you make my body feel,
about a million different things
there's no way I'd leave you, it's just not a reality,
sometimes I feel like I'm living in a fantasy.


Ghazal ji supereb mashallah, aap ki nazr-e-intikhab ki daad deni padti hai jo aap aisi behtreen poetries share karti hain, keep it up....... :b)b: :b)b: :b)b: :buke:



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Thanku subahh and aziz... :buke:



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
It's Ok

Eminem



[Eye-Kyu:] Check it out,
[Eminem:] Hey Kyu!

[Eye-Kyu:]
[Chorus:]
It's a broke day but everything is ok (It's ok)
I'm up all night, but everything is alright (It's alright)
It's a rough week, and I don't get enough sleep (I can't sleep)
It's a long year pretending I belong here (Belong here)
It's a broke day but everything is ok (It's ok)
I'm up all night, but everything is alright (It's alright)
It's a rough week, and I don't get enough sleep (I can't sleep)
It's a long year pretending I belong here (Belong here)

[Verse 1: Eminem]
One day I plan to be a family man happily married
I wanna grow to be so old that I have to be carried
Till I'm glad to be buried
And leave this crazy world
And have at least a half a million for my baby girl
It may be early to be planning this stuff
Cause I'm still struggling hard to be the man, and it's tough
Cause man it's been rough, but still I manage enough
I've been taken advantage of, damaged and scuffed
My hands have been cuffed
But I don't panic and huff, frantic and puff
Or plan to give up, the minute shit hits the fan it erupts
I'm anteing up double or nothing, I've been trouble enough
And I'm sick of struggling and suffering, see
My destiny's to rest at ease, till I'm impressed and pleased
With my progress, I won't settle for less than cheese
I'm on a quest to seize all, my own label to call
Way before my baby is able to crawl
I'm too stable to fall, the pressure motivates
To know I hold the weight of boulders on my shoulder blades
I seen the golden gates to heaven on Earth
Where they don't pull a weapon on you when you stepping on turf, Q

[Eye-Kyu:]
[Chorus:]
It's a broke day but everything is ok (It's ok)
I'm up all night, but everything is alright (It's alright)
It's a rough week, and I don't get enough sleep (I can't sleep)
It's a long year pretending I belong here (Belong here)
It's a broke day but everything is ok (It's ok)
I'm up all night, but everything is alright (It's alright)
It's a rough week, and I don't get enough sleep (I can't sleep)
It's a long year pretending I belong here (Belong here)

[Verse 2: Eminem]
I'm going for broke, gambling and playing for keeps
Everyday in the streets, scrambling and paying for cheep
Praying for sleep
Dreaming with a watering mouth
Wishing for a better life for my daughter and spouse
In this slaughtering house, caught up in bouts
With the root of all evil
I've seen it turn beautiful people crude and deceitful
And make them do shit illegal
For these Grant's and Jackson's
These transactions explain a man's actions
But in the mist of this insanity, I found my Christianity
Through God and there's a wish he granted me
He showed me how to cope with the stress
And hope for the best, instead of mope and depressed
Always groping a mess, of flying over the nest
To selling dope with the rest
I quit smoking cess to open my chest
Life is stressful inside this cesspool
Trying to wrestle, I almost bust a blood vessel
My little brother's trying to learn his mathematics
He's asthmatic, running home from school away from crack addicts
Kids attract static, children with automatics
Taking target practice on teens for Starter Jackets
I'm using smarter tactics to overcome this slum
I won't become as dumb as some and succumb to scum
It's cumbersome, I'm trying to do well on this Earth
But it's been Hell on this Earth since I fell on this Earth

[Eye-Kyu:]
[Chorus:]
It's a broke day but everything is ok (It's ok)
I'm up all night, but everything is alright (It's alright)
It's a rough week, and I don't get enough sleep (I can't sleep)
It's a long year pretending I belong here (Belong here)
It's a broke day but everything is ok (It's ok)
I'm up all night, but everything is alright (It's alright)
It's a rough week, and I don't get enough sleep (I can't sleep)
It's a long year pretending I belong here (Belong here)

Uh, it's ok, yeah it's alright, even though I can't sleep
Uh yeah, it's ok, it's alright, I can't sleep



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Girl Power

The Cheetah Girls



Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never say die
Girl Power Girl Power!!
Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never come too far
Girl Power Girl Power!!

I've made mistakes before but I know I'm not perfect
It's okay 'cause who could ever be
As long as I did my best
It don't matter what no one says
'cause deep down in my heart I got the power to make it all happen

Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never say die
Girl Power Girl Power!!
Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never come too far
Girl Power Girl Power!!

At times I may just feel like
my back is to the wall,
I hold my head up high
And keep on standin' tall
I know that my back is covered
Because we have each other
and we're down for whatever.
If you hear me throw your hands up

Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never say die
Girl Power Girl Power!!
Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never come too far
Girl Power Girl Power!!

Sometimes life may get you down
But you better hold your ground
Can't nobody live your life but you
Stay true to who you are
And always follow your heart
Your heart, your heart

Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never say die
Girl Power Girl Power!!
Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star
You better stand up if you know just who you are
Never give up never come too far
Girl Power Girl Power!!



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
Ghazal jee both of them are great, keep sharing, i read only one at this time second one i will read later............. :b)b: :b)b: :b)b: :buke: :buke: :buke:



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Thankyou aziz ji...keep visiting...stay happy



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:12 pm 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
All I Have To Give

Backstreet Boys



I don't know what he does to make you cry
But I'll be there to make you smile
I don't have a fancy car
To get to you I'd walk a thousand miles
I don't care if he buys you nice things
Does his gifts come from the heart?
I don't know
But if you were my girl
I'd make it so we'd never be apart

[Chorus:]
But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I could live
I wish I could give the world to you
But love is all I have to give

When you talk (when you talk) does it seem like he's not
Even listening to a word you say?
That's okay babe, just tell me your problems
I'll try my best to kiss them all away
Does he leave (does he leave) when you need him the most?
Does his friends get all your time?
Baby please
I'm on my knees
Praying for the day that you'll be mine

[Chorus]

[Bridge:]
To you... (hey girl) hey girl, I don't want you to cry no more inside
All the money in the world could never add up to all the love
I have inside... I love you

And I will give it to you
All I can give, all I can give
Everything I have is for you
But love is all I have to give

[Chorus (3x)]

But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you
But love is all I have to give... to you





_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43727
Location: U.S.A
awesome and fab collection ghazal... :b)b:



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
subahh di...

Image



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 am 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
*!*GhAzaL*!* wrote:
All I Have To Give

Backstreet Boys



I don't know what he does to make you cry
But I'll be there to make you smile
I don't have a fancy car
To get to you I'd walk a thousand miles
I don't care if he buys you nice things
Does his gifts come from the heart?
I don't know
But if you were my girl
I'd make it so we'd never be apart

[Chorus:]
But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I could live
I wish I could give the world to you
But love is all I have to give

When you talk (when you talk) does it seem like he's not
Even listening to a word you say?
That's okay babe, just tell me your problems
I'll try my best to kiss them all away
Does he leave (does he leave) when you need him the most?
Does his friends get all your time?
Baby please
I'm on my knees
Praying for the day that you'll be mine

[Chorus]

[Bridge:]
To you... (hey girl) hey girl, I don't want you to cry no more inside
All the money in the world could never add up to all the love
I have inside... I love you

And I will give it to you
All I can give, all I can give
Everything I have is for you
But love is all I have to give

[Chorus (3x)]

But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you
But love is all I have to give... to you





Ghazal jee..

Image



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Qaiser-Aziz-Qais...

Image



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 pm 
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm
Posts: 584
Location: Melbourne
Nice choice Ghazal! Gud one :!:



_________________
عبد الصمد
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:33 pm 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
abdassamad...

Image



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:08 am 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43727
Location: U.S.A
....aur kuch... :fr: ....ghazal...intezaar hae....kab tak???



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *!*GhAzaL*!*'s English Song Collection
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
subahh di, bohut jald post karungi... :buke:



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 am 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
Quit Playing Games

Backstreet Boys



Baby, oh

Even in my heart I see
You're not bein' true to me
Deep within my soul I feel
Nothing's like it used to be
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad baby
Quit play's games with my heart

[Chorus:]
Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart)
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart
I should've known from the start
You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart

I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see
Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time, impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
You better quit playin' games with my heart

[Chorus]

Quit playin' games
Baby, baby the love that we had was so strong
Don't leave me hangin' here forever
Oh baby, baby this is not alright, let's stop this tonight

Baby, oh
Quit playin' games
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na baby
Na na na na na
Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time, impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
Quit playin' games with my heart

[Chorus]

Quit playin' games with my heart
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na baby
Na na na na na
[2x]




_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm 
Special Super Dooper Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:13 am
Posts: 43727
Location: U.S.A
very touchy sharing ghazal ....back street boys one of my favorite singers



_________________
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My English Song Collection
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 pm 
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm
Posts: 584
Location: Melbourne
:) Nice one Ghazal! Takes me back to my teenage years!



_________________
عبد الصمد
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My English Song Collection
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:48 pm 
New Bie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Hounslow, London
wowww
thats wot u call a gr8 collection :)


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My English Song Collection
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:54 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 14280
*sHeHr-E-kHaMosHaN* wrote:
Quit Playing Games

Backstreet Boys



Baby, oh

Even in my heart I see
You're not bein' true to me
Deep within my soul I feel
Nothing's like it used to be
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad baby
Quit play's games with my heart

[Chorus:]
Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart)
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart
I should've known from the start
You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart

I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see
Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time, impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
You better quit playin' games with my heart

[Chorus]

Quit playin' games
Baby, baby the love that we had was so strong
Don't leave me hangin' here forever
Oh baby, baby this is not alright, let's stop this tonight

Baby, oh
Quit playin' games
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na baby
Na na na na na
Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time, impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
Quit playin' games with my heart

[Chorus]

Quit playin' games with my heart
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na baby
Na na na na na
[2x]




awesome sharing ghazal jee........... :b)b: :b)b: :b)b: :buke: :buke: :buke:



_________________
Image
Image



میرے صبر پر کوئی اجر کیا، میری دوپہر پر یہ ابر کیوں؟
مجھے اوڑھنے دے اذیتیں، میری عادتیں نہ خراب کر
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My English Song Collection
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 pm 
Baby Addict Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Posts: 6699
Location: Meri Zaat
subahh di, abdassamad, THE GODFATHER, and Qaiser-Aziz-Qais ji

Thankyou so much. Keep visiting plz... :buke:



_________________
Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: